1. Which amoung the following is the oldest dynasty?
2. Where did the game of Chess originate?
3. Taxila University was situated in
4. Which one of the following is considered an encyclopedia of Indian Medicine?
A) Charaka Samhita
B) Surya Siddhanta
C) Brihat Samhita
5. Consider the following foreign visitors to India :
C) Hiuen Tsang
6. Which one of the following was known as Chalco-lithic Age?
A) Paleolithic Age
B) Neolithic Age
C) Copper – stone Age
D) Iron Age
7. Bhagavastism centred around the worship of ______
8. When was the ‘Panchtantra’ written?
A) Maurya period
B) Kanishka period
C) Gupta period
D) Harsha period
9. The cultivation of ceresal first started in _________
A) Neolithic Age
B) Mesolithic Age
C) Paleolithic Age
D) None of these
10. The decimal system was first known in India at the beginning of ________
A) 2nd century AD
B) 3rd Century AD
C) 4th Century AD
D) 5th Century AD
Answers: 1. A 2. B 3. D 4. A 5. C 6. C 7. D 8. C 9. A 10. D